Monster Mash Pt. 1: Corporeal Undead
Episode 82 April 5, 2022
Call ins & Emails from the Outlands
1. Call ins and emails – John Alan Large and his wife Hannah
2. Paizo to create a 5e conversion of an AP: https://paizo.com/products/btq02d54?Pathfinder-Adventure-Path-Abomination-Vaults
3. Christ a mutant? Tread carefully? https://www.cbr.com/immortal-x-men-reveals-jesus-christ-mutant-marvel/
Main Topic: Monster Mash – Corporeal Undead
Definion (1): https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Undead
*Defintion (2): https://www.definitions.net/definition/undead
*Undead:An undead is a being in mythology, legend or fiction that is deceased yet behave as if alive
The Undead we are discussing: skeletons(S) & zombies(Z), ghouls(G1) & ghasts(G2), wights(W) & vampires,(V) liches(L),n Death Knight (DK), and mummies(M).
1. First appearance in DnD
2. What are the basic and most long enduring powers of each of those listed?
3. Ecology & Influence of Corporeal Undead in a campaign world
4. Some examplesof our best uses of these creatures or experiences encountering these when playing a character
5. Alternate Takes on Corporeal Undead
6. Ranking Undead amongst the other monsters of fantasy.
Segment #3: Level Drain, Yes or No?
Effects that take away experience levels. Are there any other games besides DnD that does something like this (removes character advancement from a PC after a monster “attack”)?
Shameless Plug Time:
If you would like to support our show, please visit the many places you can find us on the inter-webs:
Website: www.biggusgeekuspodcast.com click on support for ways help out!
MeWe: www.mewe.com/i/biggusgeekuspodcast (new!)
Share this show with your friends and let us know if there is another way that you listen or watch that we could support better.
Please Subscribe, Like, share and rate us in all the places that you find us.
Send in a voice message: https://anchor.fm/biggusgeekus/message
Support this podcast: https://anchor.fm/biggusgeekus/support