13th Age Deep Dive Part 2
Episode 71 Tuesday January 18, 2022
Call ins & Emails from the Outlands
1. Emails and call – ins? John Alan Large (Red Dice Diaries): call in
2. Venger Con in trouble?: https://youtu.be/QFcpO9ghBfI
3. Free D&D Adventure: Work at Strixhaven’s Firejolt Café in ‘No Tears Over Spilled Coffee!’: https://www.dndbeyond.com/posts/1118-free-d-d-adventure-work-at-strixhavens-firejolt
4. Mudsword: thoughts on the session and the game
5. Unpainted Tiamat: https://enjoysubway.com/dungeons-dragons-tiamat-miniature-is-now-available-unpainted-get-your-brushes-ready/
6. YouTube Appearances and shout-outs:
https://youtu.be/xlM7UHZYniM at 00:45:00
Main Topic: 13thAge Deep Dive Part 2
This is the first of a foray into the mechanics of 13th age. Here we will focus with some familiar type of rules and next time we will focus more on the Indie Aspects of the rules of 13thage.
The Familiar: Classes, Races, Stat Gen, HPS, Defenses, Combat
The Less Than Familiar: Death and Dying, Conditions, Spellcasting, The Escalation Die, Tiers of Play, Class Talent & Feats, Recoveries
Final Question: Response Videos?
Shameless Plug Time:
If you would like to support our show, please visit the many places you can find us on the inter-webs:
Website: www.biggusgeekuspodcast.com click on support for ways to give us your money
MeWe: www.mewe.com/i/biggusgeekuspodcast (new!)
Share this show with your friends and let us know if there is another way that you listen or watch that we could support better.
Please Subscribe, Like, share and rate us in all the places that you find us.
Send in a voice message: https://anchor.fm/biggusgeekus/message
Support this podcast: https://anchor.fm/biggusgeekus/support