Campaign Nuts & Bolts: Using Published Modules, Part 1
Episode 64 Tuesday, November 30, 2021
Call ins & Emails from the Outlands
Call Ins From Taylor of Clerics Wear Ringmail
Silent Josh Presents:
1. Supes is finally “OLD”: https://screenrant.com/superman-action-comics-1036-redesign-gray-hair/
3. DnD Themed Restaurant in Lake Geneva, WI possibly in 2024: https://www.jsonline.com/story/entertainment/2021/11/19/dungeons-and-dragons-lake-geneva-restaurant-experience-being-planned/8650011002/?fbclid=IwAR2Yta0Pt-23uxkc3rvQlZGL3obKY1qFKLlwQYuFzgZHS8JK6wxZxoryQK0
Main Topic: Campaign Nuts & Bolts: Using Published Modules
1. You’ve got your system…What now?
2. Collect a series of modules or just pick one you like and start
3. Preparing to run the module
4. What if the published adventure is not ‘appropriate’ for your PCs?
5. Weaving the modules together
6. Photocopy maps, adventure specific art in book as well as NPC/monster pics
7. Running the module
8. Some Modules are harder to run than homebrewed adventures.
Like it, Love it or Leave it
Playing in the Mud:
Last session: Campaign mistakes, spellcasting and movement, spell update
Shameless Plug Time:
If you would like to support our show, please visit the many places you can find us on the inter-webs:
Website: www.biggusgeekuspodcast.com click on support for ways to give us your money
MeWe: www.mewe.com/i/biggusgeekuspodcast (new!)
Share this show with your friends and let us know if there is another way that you listen or watch that we could support better.
Please Subscribe, Like, share and rate us in all the places that you find us.
Send in a voice message: https://anchor.fm/biggusgeekus/message
Support this podcast: https://anchor.fm/biggusgeekus/support