The Prep Scale
Thursday, July 30th, 2020
We open with the usual intro and talk about the next session of Savage Worlds
Segment #2: The Gaming NEWS:
1. On the D&D Celebration
2 Batman Gotham City Chronicles: The Role Playing Game,
Main Topic: The Prep Scale
1. How much is too much? And how much is too little?
2. Is there a ratio for hours played vs prepped? Both in general and for you specifically?
3. What kind(specifically what items)/how much do you do when you run a game? What is your process?
4. Can players tell if a GM has prepped? If so, what are clues?
5. What Level of prep would you prefer your GM do? What do you think makes for a better game or is that even a thing?
6. Do certain genres and/or systems require more or less prep?
7. Is Low/Medium/High Prep more important than Quality vs Wasted*
A Cabin Con Moment
Covid Con Report from June 11-14, 2020
Attendance: 11 out of 23-25-ish last year
+1 Dog- Brego/tree doom
My Ultimate DnD
Wizards & spellcasting- Randy’s latest thought with credit to DungeonCraft Professor Dungeon Master for the thought…love the idea of wizards learn spells, cast all they want, at a cost
Shameless Plug Time
Please share, like or review our podcast on Anchor, Breaker, Apple Itunes, Spotify, Stitcher, etc.
If you’d like to support the show then please go to biggusgeekuspodcast.com/support where we have several options.
Any contribution is appreciated, and we thank you for your consideration.
Email us at: email@example.com
Send in a voice message: https://anchor.fm/biggusgeekus/message
Support this podcast: https://anchor.fm/biggusgeekus/support